Christmas Eve Communications
We are seeking volunteers for our Christmas Communications!
We need a team of active volunteers who enjoy walking and will dedicate an hour or so to help us deliver promotional posters and flyers around a few local neighbourhoods. This is a volunteer opportunity that can be completed anytime during the first three weeks of December.
Each volunteer will be given two complimentary tickets to the Christmas Eve service.
Worship Coordinators – Morning Services
To facilitate the best possible worship experience for the congregation.
Worship Coordinators (3 people needed)
- Coordination of AM Worship Services once a month
- Manage logistics of Worship Service
- Support, direct and guide Worship Service participants
- Work with other teams/ministries involved in Worship Service
- Follow order of service checklist & report issues affecting Worship Service
- Troubleshoot issues affecting Worship Service
- Participate in Team meetings
Adaptable & flexible
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in teams
- Highly organized/detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
Giving Team Creative Writers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write thank you letters to donors
• Interview program leads
• Write stories of impact
• Assist with writing grants and proposals
• Flexible hours, days and weekends
• MCC Toronto Room 209 and/or home
LENGTH OF COMMITMENT
• 2 – 3 hours per week
• Kevin Coutu, Team Lead Giving Program